Tricia A. Louis
Technology Integration Professional
@ Richland School District
Travels of #SockMonkey
It can't be all business, right? So, I love to drive to all sorts of different places and I got this idea to take some photos of these places with my sock monkey! Enjoy!
When first founded, this website was just dedicated
to Augmented Reality.
Now it is so much more!
You will find resources on everything #edtech that I use and recommend.
Please explore the site and feel free to contact me via the form below!
- Lots of Edtech
- ISTE June '19
- TIES Dec '18
- Slate Dec '18
- Tech Sampler Nov '18
- iPad Creativity Tools Nov '18
- Play Make Learn Aug '18
- ECC Maker Demo Apr '18
- Lincoln Sandbox May '17
- Jefferson Sandbox Apr '17
- Maker Learner Space Sandbox - ECCS (Apr '17)
- Scratch That Coding Itch (WEMTA-Mar.'16)
- RC Tech Bonanza (Oct.2016)
- Scratch That Coding Itch (MEA-Oct.'16)
- You Got Game? ITEM 2016
- Maker/Learner Space @EdCampMSP
- ARe you ready for Augmented Reality?
- iWant to Learn More about my iPad
- #CrackTheCode (Coding in the Classroom)
- WEMTA Ignite Session (3/22/15)
- WWEC-Pixels, Pop, & Play
- QR & AR in the 3R's Information
- Tricia's Tech Tuesday Tidbits